Thursday 18 March 2010

Thursday's nearly Friday and Friday's nearly the weekend...

OK so it's that time of the day again, when I lose all inspiration and wonder what to do to fill my time before supper, and the evening with the girls and laughter and often...wine.

Today has been dull, I allowed myself a lie in and didn't get working until 11. I'm totally ashamed to say that the most exciting thing that has happened today is going to Wilkinson's to buy household products, yeah loo rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid that kind of thing!

I've been feeling hung over all day, which I'm ashamed to say has come from only 2 glasses of wine last night.

I'm going home tomorrow, which will be fab. It's the boyfriend's dad's birthday so we'll be trouping off to the pub for some hearty grub and booze.

As I write i'm replaying Battle Studies by John Mayer, his new album for this year. It's so subtle but moving I love it. His concert this January was epic as always, it seems he's a great player of music and of women. What a talent.



Anyway flapjacks are probably burning. Must go xx

No comments:

Post a Comment