Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday Sunday

It's been a while since I last wrote, and I can't pinpoint why that might be but here I am at 8.06 on a rainy Sunday evening and I feel like indulging you all.

I came back to Somerset for an extended Easter break from uni on friday. It was so lovely to be back in my room, unpacking and tidying so that I could feel like it was my own again. Mama and I went for our usual walk in the woods and got totally caught in a spring shower. It's so nice that the weather is turning and you can be rained on without the threat of hypothermia... or at least a bad cold.

Friday evening came and my best friend Sarah came round, chatting commenced and then we decided to go to the cinema and watch The Bounty Hunter, which, despite terrible reviews was actually totally enjoyable and indulgent. I'm unashamedly in love with Jenifer Anniston however so I could watch anything she's in. After all I actually enjoyed Marley and Me and I'm sure that had nothing to do with the dog, as I am not a dog person.

Last night I went to said Sarah's 21st birthday party, which was held in an amazing wooden hut with a barbecue going up through the middle of it. I was designated driver, which meant that not nearly enough champagne went down the hatch, but it was fabulous to see everyone.

Today has been wonderful. I love Sunday's in Somerset. Jack and I had a long lie in, only interrupted by someone phoning to say they couldn't feed the cattle this morning because they were stuck in a lift in Bristol after a heavy one!!

We had scrumptious lunch thanks to Mummy Mitch and went for a long rainy walk this afternoon, he's making the bed now and I can't wait to snuggle up and absorb whatever dull-but-cheery Sunday night telly comes my way. X

No comments:

Post a Comment