Tuesday 16 March 2010

First and foremost

It's hard to know where to begin, i've never really blogged before, and would be intrigued to know whether anyone actually wants to know about the day to day life of a final year journalism student, but it's a way to write, which is something I enjoy and to channel my thoughts and feelings for myself and anyone else who wants to know.

Today is one of those days where I feel displaced from my normal life. I got up not to go to university but to have my hair done, and once the day starts so perfectly it's hard to get back into the swing of normality. I've just finished a TV documentary all about chocolate in the run up to easter, and now all I have to content with is my dissertation. Somehow and for some reason this seems like a doable task, and so I am kicking back and enjoying the sunshine, doing washing, and starting a new hobby. Blogging.

Yesterday wasn't much better, I made flapjacks, watched escape to the country and generally whiled away the hours. Perhaps I will give myself a kick up the backside later.

Anyway, this is me, and if this is the only post I ever write then i'm sorry but i'm scatty and I forget things. But hopefully it will be the start of something good!

I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine as much as me, after all it is the little things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment