Wednesday 17 March 2010

A happy day


It's so strange that yesterday I decided to embark on the journey of writing a blog, and today I actually have something interesting to write about.

I've got quite a few passions in life, and a couple of dreams, one of which is to teach. Today that dream came true and I was accepted onto a PGCE course! Very happy about it and excited about all the challenges and opportunities it will bring me. Very scary prospect though, and it does mean that I have to learn to live happily alongside my parents again, with their rules and very slow boiling kettle!
One thing that makes me sad about my new direction for next year is that I won't get to share a flat with my wonderful friend Yasmin anymore. Living with her and Francine and Holly and Jo this year has been fantastic, and I was hoping to continue that journey with Yas next year.

It's strange how your whole life can change so quickly, just in one day in my case. Very strange feeling. But I am pleased, and tonight I will be celebrating with pizza salad and our favourite pino: Dino the pino.

It's overcast and dreary today for the first time in so long. I was saddened that the sun didn't burst through the blinds this morning begging me to join it outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment