Monday 29 March 2010

Happy monday?

How's today been for you? I've had a good one, however unproductive. It's funny how depressing Monday's can feel. Even though i'm lucky enough to be a student without the deafening alarm clock sounding at 6.30 in the morning, I still get the monday blues.

Today I've done very little really, I had lunch with my aunt, and the rainy hours whiled away. I've got an apple loaf in the oven, and i'm happily looking forward to Jack getting back from Reading. He left at 5am this morning and won't be back til 9. At least he'll have some nice grub to look for thanks to Waitrose!

I'm lounging now listening to John Mayer's album. I ordered a new Rascal Flatts album today as well as a new one by Keith Urban - for any of you interested in country music i'll give them a shabby, non professional review when they arrive!

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment