Thursday 12 August 2010

Blustery bluster

Oops I skipped a day! Actually I really had nothing to say yesterday, it was all essay essay essay!

Last night I met my gorgeous friends Emily Mears and Emma Seamark in a lovely country pub, and we chatted endlessly, ate bar snacks and put the world to rights! The pub was heaving, which was good to see, we're supposedly in a recession you know. I made my contribution to the local economy by having a tomato juice, which the girls thought was utterly disgusting but it really is gorgeous!

Today has been another of those weird autumnal ones, where you think the leaves will fall off the trees any day soon and the wind is biting. I've been working on my essay most of the day, and wondering whether I will ever crack it. This afternoon I totally gave up and went on a blustery but satisfying walk. I'm now looking forward to a roast chicken. Yummy!

Why do I always end my blogs on a culinary note??


No comments:

Post a Comment